Jack Carter's legendary Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer Solid bonds the core to a thick brass jacket to achieve bone crushing penetration. Its flat nose minimizes deflection for a straight, deep wound cavity, and the grooved shank improves accuracy across an array of rifle platforms. Federal Premium ammunition's brass case, specially formulated powder and Gold Medal primer ensure peak performance when it matters most.
- Core is bonded to a thick bronze jacket
- Flat nose design minimizes deflection for a straight, deep wound cavity
- Grooved shank improves accuracy across all gun platforms
- Series/Collection: Premium Safari Cape-Shok
- Bullet Style: Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer Solid
- Caliber/Gauge: 458 Lott
- Bullet Weight: 500 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 5873 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 2300 fps
- Bullet Material: Copper
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Safari
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.328