Accurate and Easy to Use
- Standard A2 sight design makes these easy to sight in. Adjustable front sight post controls the elevation, and the rear sight features a simple knob for windage adjustment
- Rear sight features a dual aperture – a large aperture for rapid target acquisition in close-quarters, and a small aperture for long-range precision shots.
- Low-profile – sights fold down to only 7/16" height when not in use
- Lightweight, durable 6061 aircraft aluminum body, with mil-spec hard-coat anodized finish.
- Steel mounting bolts provide un-moving accuracy. Recoil-tested hinge and secure locking mechanism
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Mount on any standard Picatinny rail such as a flat-top upper and quad rail handguard
- “Same Plane” sights – the front and rear sights must be mounted at the same height. These will not work with gas blocks that are lower than the height of the upper receiver.
Please Note – Since these are “same plane” sights, the front, and rear sights must be mounted at the same height on the rifle.
- Material: 6061 aircraft aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodized (black)
- 2.7oz (Rear) & 2.2oz (Front)
- Packaging: PE Bag
- Mounts to: Picatinny rail