Description: FN AR-15 Button Rifled Barrel 16" OAL M16, Carbine Length Gas System, 5.56x45mm. Made in the M16 styling, constructed of a mil-spec steel, and finished in black manganese phosphate, this 16" button rifled FN America barrel is a great choice for any carbine length AR-15 rifle. Chambered in .223 Rem / 5.56x45mm, the chrome lined chamber with its feed ramp will provide more consistent and reliable feeding while shooting. This barrel also features a 1/2" x 28 threaded muzzle and a 1:7 RH twist rate. FN AR-15 barrels are a quality upgrade component to enhance any AR platform build.
FN AR-15 premium button rifled barrels are are manufactured using U.S. sourced Chrome Moly Venadium material per Mil-B-11595E. Each barrel is High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to ensure that it is free of micro-stresses or flaws, resulting in consistency and quality in every barrel shipped from the factory. The bore and chamber are chrome lined to help resist corrosion and provide resistance to heat erosion which greatly improves barrel life and reliable chambering / extraction. The M4 style feed ramps and barrel extension provide consistent feeding and the matte black Manganese Phosphate finish resists external corrosion and oxidation.
- 16" length
- Chrome lined chamber and bore help resist corrosion and provide heat erosion resistance that greatly improves barrel life, and reliability of chambering / extraction
- Carbine length mil-spec barrel steel
- Magnetic Particle (MP tested to ensure each barrel is free of microstresses and/or cracks
- Government profile, built for .750 diameter gas blocks
- 1/2" x 28 threaded muzzle
- M4-style feed ramp and barrel extension for consistent and reliable feeding
- Manganese phosphate barrel finish
- 1:7 RH twist rate
- 5.56 Nato Chamber
Manufacturer: FN America